mandag 8. februar 2016

AGR

Happy birthday, Alexandra Grønstad Rose! Today you're turning 6, and I just can't believe how time flies. It really feels strange that you're already the oldest one in kindergarden, and in a couple of months you're starting school... I love you to Proxima Centauri and back <3

----------------------------------------------------------------


But then there's something funny. So AGR are Alexandra's initials, but it just hit me that AGR is also a type of nuclear reactor: the Adcanced Gas cooled Reactor. So, me, Sunniva Rose, nuclear physicist, gave my daughter a name which is an acronym for the type of nuclear reactors they have in Britain.
O.
M.
G.
!

- my beautiful girl -



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...