onsdag 20. januar 2016

Late birthday present for my self

On Friday I decided enough is enough: I'm sick and tired of being cold all the time, and that what I needed was a real warm jacket. I've been thinking about getting a real winter jacket for a long time, but I always end up thinking everything is either too expensive, or it's ugly. But the combination of feeling cold all the time, plus my birthday was recently, made me go online to Nelly.no and search for warm winter coats and jackets, and after not very long I found the perfect fit for me - a PINK down parkas <3 It was even 30% off, but that was not the reason why I chose this, it was just an extra bonus ;)
I tested it outside for the first time today, and so far I'm super happy with this late birthday present from me to me!

Did I mention it's PINK?!? ;)



Since I was online, I also checked out the new year's sale, and two dresses and a black shirt was clicked home to Rose Castle. 







Now I'm putting on my new pink favourite jacket, and I'm going out with Anders. We're going to get something to eat, and maybe a glass of wine (or two) - and I won't be cold :D

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jakken var utrolig fin!:-)<3

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk! Den er veldig god å ha på seg og :)

      Slett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...