mandag 28. september 2015

"Could nuclear weapons save the planet?"

I haven't got through all that I had hoped to today, but at least I have decided on the title for my TEDx talk in just 5 days: Could nuclear weapons save the planet? 
The talk isn't finished yet, but at least I think I'm on the right track... Do you like the title? (No, I won't say anything more about the talk than what's already in the title, but if you're in Bergen on Saturday, you can come to NHH and see the entire conference live). This is my third TEDx talk in two years, and I really really want it to be the best that I can do!
BTW: I think I have decided on which shoes to wear - also an important preparation before a talk ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...